Data Analysis Coordinator/Customer Support
Miller Kaplan Arase LLP is a CPA firm committed to excellence in work product and client service. We specialize in Entertainment, Licensing and Royalties, Media, Employee Benefit Plans, Labor Organizations and Nonprofit Organizations.
Responsibilities/Duties May Include:
- Handle inbound customer and technical support calls while maintaining positive relationships with prospective and existing customers.
- Make outbound calls to collect information on behalf of clients.
- Conduct web trainings for clients via GoToMeeting.
- Interact with clients to resolve customer issues.
- Assist in data gathering; prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Work with temporary workers on quarterly basis to accomplish quarterly assignments.
- Process and analyze monthly advertiser expenditure data.
- Research data integrity issues and continued quality control of data.
- Responsible for monthly market release for assigned markets.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a data analyst role.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft OfficeSuite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint); extensive Excel experience.
- Possess comprehensive understanding of data analysis techniques.
- Familiarity with advertising community preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills with ability to effectively communicate with all levels of Firm Management, staff, and external customers.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to prioritize projects and meet competing deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail, logical thinker.
- Must be highly organized and diligent.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Since 1941 Miller Kaplan Arase LLP has provided the highest quality of accounting and consulting services, with offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Las Vegas, Denver and Sun Valley, Idaho. Our Los Angeles office is located in North Hollywood, adjacent to Universal Studios. We are ranked among the 10 largest Los Angeles-headquartered accounting firms and are one of the top 100 public accounting firms in the United States. At Miller Kaplan Arase LLP we are committed to providing a positive work environment and want our employees to reach their highest potential while building a fulfilling career. The Firm offers competitive salary with full benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k) profit sharing, LTD, FSA, paid holidays, vacation and sick days.