We are looking for a smart, energetic person to join our Admin team to support office functions and learn the tasks associated with preparing Financial Statements and Tax filings. We will train you, but you must be a skilled computer user, a fast learner and willing to work. There is some paid overtime work required during our tax seasons (twice a year).
- Revise, format, proofread documents produced by the Firm for clients, such as letters of engagement, reports, tax forms, financial statements.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with formatting and documents.
- Download and print or format data sites.
- Scan documents for conversion to Word or e-mailing in PDF format.
- Assist with general office duties such as photocopy and prepare documents to send out via mail, e-mail or messenger, answer phones and assist visitors, stock office supplies, process mail, provide customer service and support on various administrative office projects.
Education and Work Experience:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat.
- Type 50 wpm or more.
- Must be comfortable running numbers and checking totals; experience using a 10-key calculator preferred.
- 2+ years work experience as an admin assistant or word processor preferred.
- Strong work ethic to produce quality work product in a high-volume production environment with deadlines.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail in work.
- Must be able to work effectively with minimal supervision AND work well as a member of an office support team.
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work and interact professionally with all levels of the organization from staff to partners, as well as with clients and visitors to the office.
Associates degree – or - 4 years of professional work experience accepted in lieu of AA degree.