We are looking for a self-motivated professional who loves a challenge. If you are a logical reasoner who also enjoys puzzle solving, then this position is for you. The manager will work with a Senior Analyst and for a Senior Manager.
- Perform analytical, technical and research tasks, and provide a detailed analysis of your findings.
- Implement test procedures to determine compliance with contractual requirements in entertainment related agreements.
- Conduct in-office analysis, as well as fieldwork at major motion picture and television studios and production companies on behalf of clients at the forefront of content distribution.
- Three (3) or more years of relevant production accounting experience.
- Understanding of television and film production and distribution.
- Data analysis proficiency utilizing production cost software preferred.
- Ability to schedule, track and perform multiple jobs, meet deadlines and adapt to fast-paced environment.
- Ability to write client reports on findings.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills and interpersonal skills.
- Strong proven computer proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access, a plus).
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team.
- Some local and out of state travel required.