The Software Developer will architect, develop and maintain software solutions using tools that include VB.NET, ASP.NET, AJAX, Silverlight, Web Services, MSSQL, .NET Windows Forms and Crystal Reports. The developer must have experience designing, deploying and maintaining Web reports using DevExpress.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated problem-solver with a positive, inquisitive attitude and will also be well versed in a broad variety of web technologies. Must be a team player.
• Work on a team and independently on web solutions based on the Microsoft platform.
• Provide innovative solutions to difficult technical challenges and identify opportunities to deliver value-added services to enhance business results
• Continuously innovate and improve development skills in the areas of software architecture and coding while building industry leading solutions.
• Participate in the development of one or more projects at a time, and ensure that all deliverables are code reviewed, secure and in line with industry best practices.
• Maintain the backend data warehouse in SQL.
• Ensure that development quality is consistently met
• Education and/or related training or experience equivalent to graduation from a four-year college or university in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or a related field.
• 3+ years working experience of Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft SQL Server is required.
• 3+ years programming experience in ASP.NET/VB.Net for Web applications and VB.Net for Windows Forms applications
• 3+ years TSQL (Stored Procedures, Functions etc)
• Experience with Crystal Reports
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills