We are looking for a smart and energetic person to join our administrative team to support office functions and tasks associated with processing tax returns, financial statements, reports and letters. We will train you, but you must be a skilled computer user, a fast learner and willing to work. There is some paid overtime work required during tax seasons (twice a year).
- Input, format, correct and proofread documents such as tax returns, financial statements, reports, letters and correspondence.
- Math check work using a 10-key calculator.
- Download, print and format data from different programs.
- Scan documents for tax assembly.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with formatting of work.
- Assist with general office duties such as photocopy, report binding, dispatch files and documents, answer phones and assist clients and vendors, process mail, provide customer service and support on various administrative office projects.
Education and Work Experience:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat
- 2+ years work experience as a word processor or administrative assistant preferred.
- Type 60 wpm or more.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong work ethic to produce quality work product in a high-volume production environment with many deadlines.
- Must be able to work effectively with minimal supervision AND work well as a member of an office support team.
- Ability to work and interact professionally with all levels of the organization from staff to partners, as well as with clients and vendors.
- Associate’s Degree—or 4 years of professional work experience accepted in lieu of AA degree.